Monday, August 25, 2014

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4)

TITLE: CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS
AUTHOR: CASSANDRA CLARE
GENRE: YOUNG ADULT FANTASY
RATING: 4 OUT OF 5 STARS

WHAT IS THIS BOOK ABOUT?
Clary is back in New York she has started training to become a shadowhunter, everything seems to be going fine she can finally call Jace her boyfriend and her mother and Luke are finally getting married.  But someone starts murdering Shadowhunters and placing them in the downworlders areas trying to create tension between the Shadowhumters and the Downworlders. Simon has become homeless since his mother found out he is a vampire and to make things worse someone has been trying to kill him. Jace starts withdrawing himself from Clary and he wont let her know why so  Clary starts to investigate and finds out she has set in motion a series of events that might lead her to loose everything including the love of her life Jace.

WHAT I THINK ABOUT TEH BOOK:
This book was sooooooo frustrating I really did think that Cassandra could have ended her series strong with her last book "City Of Glass." With that said Jace and Clary pissed me off so much in this book they are so stubborn and there was times I wanted to throw the book at the wall with them two it seems like they are never going to have a happy ending. I gave this book a 4 out of 5 because I enjoyed the demons and the relationships of the other characters mostly Magnus and Alec I love them as a couple.  I also feel like Cassandra liked to pick on poor Simon he is always in danger or someone is trying to kill him. I like the series but this book was my least favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment